Manufactured in 1944 in the era's largest factory in Michigan, the famous B-24J "Witchcraft" — serving with the 8th Air Force, 790th BS, 467th BG — flew more than 130 missions without aborting. After its World War II service, it was used by the Indian Air Force until scrapped in 1968. It has since been salvaged and restored, now in flying condition at the Collings Foundation in Massachusetts.
This premium quality, 1/60 scale, mahogany model of the legendary bomber is meticulously hand-carved, painted by expert craftsmen, features realistic propellers and a simulated cockpit canopy, and is delivered on an elegant wood display base. 22" wingspan.