This electric, ready-to-fly, radio-controlled DHC-2 Beaver - a STOL (short takeoff and landing) aircraft used for cargo and passenger hauling, as well as search and rescue - features realistic looks and spot-on flight characteristics with 6-channel control for the ultimate R/C experience. Show off its scale realism at the lake or in the field!
You get everything you need, including:
* A pre-installed brushless outrunner motor
* An 11.1V 1800mAh 20C LiPo battery
* Durable foam construction
* Plenty of details, including a realistic cockpit with a tinted plastic canopy and working navigation and landing lights
* Fixed landing gear, steerable tail wheel, and floats with rudders for water takeoffs and landings
* A 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with five micro servos, digital aileron, elevator and rudder trims and wireless trainer system
* Four AA batteries
* And more!
Measures 38½" long with a 59½" wingspan.
Purchase an additional 11.1V 1800mAh 20C LiPo battery (item #93128) to take your DHC-2 Beaver for a second flight!