This electric, ready-to-fly, radio-controlled F4U Corsair features realistic looks and spot-on flight characteristics for the ultimate radio-controlled experience. Like the original gull-wing fighter, it has plenty of performance for sport aerobatics (such as rolls and loops!) but remains a joy to fly at slower speeds if you want to throttle back and shoot touch-and-go landings!
You get everything you need, including:
* A pre-installed 8mm brushed motor
* An 11.1V, 2100mAh 20C LiPo battery for 6-10 minute flight times
* A 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
* A pre-installed receiver with fully proportional elevator, aileron, rudder control for precise flying and maneuverability
* Durable AeroCell foam construction with molded panel lines and a clear cockpit canopy
* Retractable landing gear
* LED Navigation Lights
* Authentic decals for an F4U flown Greg "Pappy" Boyington of the "Black Sheep" squadron
* A balance LiPo charger
* Four AA batteries for the transmitter
* And more!