Step up to the thrills of radio controlled fighter aerobics! With this electric, ready-to-fly, everything-included Fw 190, you'll be on the prowl for Allied targets in no time.
- A pre-installed, powerful brushless outrunner motor for high-energy maneuvers such as victory rolls, Cuban-8s, Immelmans, and more
- A Tactic™ TTX600 6-channel, 2.4GHz, full-range transmitter and a pre-installed, 6-channel receiver
- Five pre-installed micro-servos for the ailerons, flaps, elevators, rudder, and landing gear
- Durable, lightweight AeroCell foam construction for extra durability
- An 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo battery for (approximately) 5-minute flight times and a 3-cell balancing charger
- Four "AA" batteries for the transmitter
- The authentic markings of "Black 1," the famous Fw 190 flown by 98-victory ace Horst Hannig of 2./JG 2, in 1943
You even get retractable landing gear for ultimate realism! Measures 39" long with a 44˝" wingspan; minimal assembly required.
Don't forget to add an additional battery (item 93128) - you'll be able to take your Fw 190 for a second flight without waiting to recharge!