|Primary Flight Training 2-DVD Set |
You're a naval flight cadet learning to fly the Stearman N2S - the navy's basic trainer version of the Stearman Model 75 biplane - in these collections of U.S. Navy training films produced in 1944 and '45.
You'll learn the correct way to perform basic maneuvers, view remarkable air-to-air photography, and experience in-cockpit instruction just like the thousands of navy cadets who went on to fly in World War II. You'll even watch incorrect methods as Cadet MacDribble performs a comedy of errors! B&W.
Primary Flight Training I, DVD 1:
- Flying Sense
- Before You Fly
- First Flight Part 1
- First Flight Part II
1 hr. 25 min.
Primary Flight Training II, DVD 2:
- Attitudes of Flight
- Taxiing and Take-Offs
- Race Track Patterns Part I
- Race Track Patterns Part II
1 hr. 32 min.
|Buy Both Programs...Save Over 15%!|
|DHC-2 Beaver RTF Radio-Controlled Model |
This electric, ready-to-fly, radio-controlled DHC-2 Beaver - a STOL (short takeoff and landing) aircraft used for cargo and passenger hauling, as well as search and rescue - features realistic looks and spot-on flight characteristics with 6-channel control for the ultimate R/C experience. Show off its scale realism at the lake or in the field!
You get everything you need, including:
* A pre-installed brushless outrunner motor
* An 11.1V 1800mAh 20C LiPo battery
* Durable foam construction
* Plenty of details, including a realistic cockpit with a tinted plastic canopy and working navigation and landing lights
* Fixed landing gear, steerable tail wheel, and floats with rudders for water takeoffs and landings
* A 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with five micro servos, digital aileron, elevator and rudder trims and wireless trainer system
* Four AA batteries
* And more!
Measures 38½" long with a 59½" wingspan.
Purchase an additional 11.1V 1800mAh 20C LiPo battery (item #93128) to take your DHC-2 Beaver for a second flight!
|Special Purchase...Save $30!|
We need to make room on our shelves for all of the hot new aviation products that are coming out, so we're offering savings u... Calendars are a great way to enjoy the thrill and beauty of aviation all year long. Produced in a variety of sizes and styles... No one will forget the acts of heroism in the face of horror and heartbreak on September 11, 2001. In remembrance of those ev... 2011 marks the 100th anniversary of naval aviation. We join in celebrating the millions of accomplishments in this area - fro...