|Northrop XB-35 1/200 Kit |
A replica of the experimental flying wing heavy bomber developed by Jack Northrop for the U.S. Army Air Force during and shortly after World War II, this 1/200 scale plastic kit features textured surfaces, a well-equipped cockpit with a pilot's seat and a glazed canopy, newly tooled contra-rotating propellers (with the option to build traditional propellers), intricate landing gear, authentic markings, and more. 10¼" wingspan; 50+ parts, assembly required.
|S.E.5a Microflyer RTF Radio-Controlled Airplane |
This electric, ready-to-fly, radio-controlled S.E.5a - a World War I British biplane fighter - features realistic looks and spot-on flight characteristics with 4-channel control for the ultimate R/C experience. It's small enough to fly indoors, but you can also take it outside to show off its scale realism!
You get everything you need, including:
* A pre-installed motor
* A 3.7V 140mAh LiPo battery for 6-10 minute flight times
* Durable foam construction with simulated fabric-covered surfaces
* Plenty of details, including a pilot figure, engine exhaust pipes, and two machine guns
* The authentic decals for the S.E.5a flown by Lt. Joseph E. Boudwin of the 25th Aero Squadron in Toul, France, in November of 1918
* A 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with a charging port for the flight battery
* Five AA batteries
* And more!
Measures 11¼" long with a 14¼" wingspan.
Purchase an additional 3.7V 140mAh LiPo battery (item #65540) to take your S.E.5a for a second flight!
|Special Purchase...Save $20!|
We need to make room on our shelves for all of the hot new aviation products that are coming out, so we're offering savings u... Calendars are a great way to enjoy the thrill and beauty of aviation all year long. Produced in a variety of sizes and styles... No one will forget the acts of heroism in the face of horror and heartbreak on September 11, 2001. In remembrance of those ev... 2011 marks the 100th anniversary of naval aviation. We join in celebrating the millions of accomplishments in this area - fro...