|DHC-2 Beaver RTF Radio-Controlled Model |
This electric, ready-to-fly, radio-controlled DHC-2 Beaver - a STOL (short takeoff and landing) aircraft used for cargo and passenger hauling, as well as search and rescue - features realistic looks and spot-on flight characteristics with 6-channel control for the ultimate R/C experience. Show off its scale realism at the lake or in the field!
You get everything you need, including:
* A pre-installed brushless outrunner motor
* An 11.1V 1800mAh 20C LiPo battery
* Durable foam construction
* Plenty of details, including a realistic cockpit with a tinted plastic canopy and working navigation and landing lights
* Fixed landing gear, steerable tail wheel, and floats with rudders for water takeoffs and landings
* A 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with five micro servos, digital aileron, elevator and rudder trims and wireless trainer system
* Four AA batteries
* And more!
Measures 38½" long with a 59½" wingspan.
Purchase an additional 11.1V 1800mAh 20C LiPo battery (item #93128) to take your DHC-2 Beaver for a second flight!
|Special Purchase...Save $30!|
The new 2014 Aviation Calendars are here and we've got some great new titles in addition to your old favorites! Filled with s... These globally renowned, authoritative and comprehensive references are the standards in their fields, providing exhaustive t...