|DHC-2 Beaver RTF Radio-Controlled Model |
This electric, ready-to-fly, radio-controlled DHC-2 Beaver - a STOL (short takeoff and landing) aircraft used for cargo and passenger hauling, as well as search and rescue - features realistic looks and spot-on flight characteristics with 6-channel control for the ultimate R/C experience. Show off its scale realism at the lake or in the field!
You get everything you need, including:
* A pre-installed brushless outrunner motor
* An 11.1V 1800mAh 20C LiPo battery
* Durable foam construction
* Plenty of details, including a realistic cockpit with a tinted plastic canopy and working navigation and landing lights
* Fixed landing gear, steerable tail wheel, and floats with rudders for water takeoffs and landings
* A 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with five micro servos, digital aileron, elevator and rudder trims and wireless trainer system
* Four AA batteries
* And more!
Measures 38½" long with a 59½" wingspan.
Purchase an additional 11.1V 1800mAh 20C LiPo battery (item #93128) to take your DHC-2 Beaver for a second flight!
|Special Purchase...Save $30!|
We need to make room on our shelves for all of the hot new aviation products that are coming out, so we're offering savings u... Calendars are a great way to enjoy the thrill and beauty of aviation all year long. Produced in a variety of sizes and styles... No one will forget the acts of heroism in the face of horror and heartbreak on September 11, 2001. In remembrance of those ev... 2011 marks the 100th anniversary of naval aviation. We join in celebrating the millions of accomplishments in this area - fro...