|You are here:||Models and Kits > Other Military > Post-WWII/Korea|
F-86 Sabre Radio-Controlled Airplane
Step up to the thrills of radio controlled fighter aerobics! With this electric, ready-to-fly, everything-included F-86 Sabre, you'll be on the prowl for Soviet MiGs in no time.
* A pre-installed, powerful 11,500kV brushless inrunner motor with a 30mm HyperFlow ducted fan unit for high-energy maneuvers such as victory rolls, Cuban-8s, and Immelmans
* A Tactic TTX402 4-channel, 2.4GHz, full-range transmitter and a pre-installed, 4-channel receiver
* Three pre-installed digital micro-servos for the ailerons, elevators, and rudder
* Durable, lightweight AeroCell foam construction for extra durability
* A 7.4V 250mAh LiPo battery and a DC powered, 12V car adapter
* A magnetically attached canopy for easy battery access
* Five "AA" batteries for the transmitter
* The authentic markings of "Eight Ball Express," the F-86 flown by Capt. Clay O. Keen of the 336th FIS, 4th FIW
You even get optional-position landing gear for hand launching and grass landings! 15" wingspan; minimal assembly required.
Add this product to your shopping cart